- What is a synonym for not willing?
- What is a word for willing to try new things?
- What is a good synonym for helpful?
- What is a word for wanting more?
- How do you say you are willing to learn?
- Is willing to learn a skill?
- What’s a fancy word for excited?
- How do you say I don’t want politely?
- What is another word for willing?
- What is it called when you are willing to do anything?
- What’s a word for willing to learn?
- What is the word for someone who helps others?
- What is another word for Will?
- What does willing mean in English?
- What is a willing person?
What is a synonym for not willing?
not willing; reluctant; loath; averse: an unwilling partner in the crime.
opposed; offering resistance; stubborn or obstinate; refractory: an unwilling captive..
What is a word for willing to try new things?
adventurousTo be adventurous is to be willing to try new things (not necessarily action-packed). Uninhibited often is used in the sense you ask for. Near-synonyms include unrestrained, unchecked, uncontrolled, unfettered, free, unbound, unconstrained, wild or unruly, unbridled, boundless, limitless, unstultified.
What is a good synonym for helpful?
What is a word for wanting more?
Some common synonyms of want are covet, crave, desire, and wish. While all these words mean “to have a longing for,” want specifically suggests a felt need or lack.
How do you say you are willing to learn?
How to demonstrate your willingness to learn and growProvide examples of how you are self-teaching. … Highlight your dedication to growth. … Embrace emerging technology. … Explain how your ideas have helped the bottom line. … Ask questions in the interview.
Is willing to learn a skill?
Willingness to learn is one of the most valuable skills required by companies nowadays. It is among the most important skills to put on a resume. … The more things you learn, the more new ideas come to your mind. The ability to innovate require a desire to learn a lot.
What’s a fancy word for excited?
•enthusiastic (adjective) eager, fervent, fanatical, spirited.
How do you say I don’t want politely?
2. Or a firm (but polite) alternative.I appreciate your time, but no thank you.Thanks for thinking of me, but I have too much on my plate right now.No thanks!Not today, thanks.Not for me, thanks.I’m afraid I can’t.I’m not really into [heavy metal/decoupage/Pokemon Go], but thanks for asking!More items…•
What is another word for willing?
What is another word for willing?inclineddisposedreadyhappypreparedamenablepleasedagreeablecompliantconsenting64 more rows
What is it called when you are willing to do anything?
agreeable, amenable, compliant, consenting, content, desirous, disposed, eager, enthusiastic, favourable, game (informal) happy, inclined, in favour, in the mood, nothing loath, pleased, prepared, ready, so-minded. Antonyms. averse, disinclined, grudging, indisposed, loath, not keen, reluctant, unenthusiastic, …
What’s a word for willing to learn?
Having a willingness and capacity to learn is teachability: Capable of being taught: teachable skills.
What is the word for someone who helps others?
Someone who is altruistic always puts others first. This word comes from the Old French altruistic and means “other people” and before that the Latin alter, which means “other.” Our current word comes from the nineteenth century and comes from philosophy. …
What is another word for Will?
Will Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for will?desirewishmindpreferenceinclinationintentionpleasuredispositionfancyintent56 more rows
What does willing mean in English?
1 : inclined or favorably disposed in mind : ready willing and eager to help. 2 : prompt to act or respond lending a willing hand. 3 : done, borne, or accepted by choice or without reluctance a willing sacrifice.
What is a willing person?
If you’re willing to do something, you’re agreeable or ready. A willing participant in your play is someone who won’t have to be coerced into taking part, but is happy to join you on stage.